Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy


 Asher William Green
5.29.09
 
My Dear Sweet Boy,

Three years ago today you entered our lives and we cannot possibly imagine our days without you.  Last night, I spent a little extra time saying goodnight...the last night that I would be the mother of 2 year old.  After I left, you started singing your ABCs and I just can't believe that you are old enough to know your ABCs or that you know your name starts with 'A'.  You have been very vocal from day one and you try to use that to your advantage many times saying, "Wellllll..." after we have asked you to so something.  It can be frustrating, but most of the time, I am smiling on the inside.  You are energetic and witty and your easy smiles melt my heart and brighten my days.

We love you so much Asher.  We look forward to making a lifetime of memories with you.  Love, Mommy, Daddy, Saela, Jax & Jilly

No comments: