~~
Saela has nearly completed her transition to the "big girl room" aka the Older Toddler room as opposed to the Younger Toddler room she is in now at school. Her teachers are amazed at how well she has adapted to spending more and more time in her new setting each day. I think the move may be tougher on me than her...I asked her current teacher, Miss Sarah, to please pass on that Saela needs her snuggles in the morning. I just cannot believe that my baby girl is TWO years old - and big enough to be have a conversation with me.~~
Steve will be heading to South Bend to watch MSU play Notre Dame. He is enjoying hanging out with his friends at the games. I was able to go last week as well - it was a fun time despite the last second loss.
~~
I am proud to say that I've nearly completed the Couch 2 5K running program and can now run 30 minutes. It took me 30:53 to run my first 3-mile stint in over three years! Hopefully next summer or the summer after, I will be able to do another triathlon. Balancing work and home life has been difficult - but so far manageable. I am trying really hard to *let go a little* and just take things as they come and know that some days - doing the bare minimum is okay as this affords me more time to just enjoy my beautiful babies. For those that know me well - this has been hard as I am rather...ummm...anal. My babes are growing up before my eyes, though, and I need to slow down and forget about all of the things that really just don't matter and won't matter if I miss out on their lives right now. I have cherished every moment and hope that I can keep all of those memories deep inside to share with them when they are grown. I had their photos taken recently...here's a sneak peek...
~~
Saela Catherine ~2 years
and
Asher William ~3.5 months

photo courtesy of JC Penneys
1 comment:
Brenna Rae or as I like to say
BR!!! Anyway you have two
beautiful children. Seems you
are doing everything right. Of
course you would (:)
Yup summer is over. How can
that be when it is over 100 degrees
in Arizona??????
I really enjoy the pictures. It
is so great for "old" people like
me who do not have the means to
visit. Thank you so much.
Hope Asher is over the croup.
We used to get it when it was
cold outside and my parents cure
was take the baby outside to
breathe the cold air. For some
reason it worked and we are still
all alive and kicking!!
Love you girl, "Great" Aunt Lin
Post a Comment