Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Many Faces of Saela

"Whatch you talkin' 'bout Willis?"

"Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about!"


"Who Me?"

"Is that right?"

ALL SMILES

September at the Greens' went by in a blur! I hope to be back to posting at least once per week soon! Saela has started taking more steps - starting last Friday, she will take 4-5 steps at a time. I expect her to take off in no time now. She has mastered going up the stairs and down - although we still need to be close as from time to time she would like to try diving front first. She continues to be an overall calm baby - but is also definitely becoming more vocal with her wants and dislikes - like when she is done eating - she is done. We have survived the first molar (bottom left) and her first top two molars are coming in simultaneously. She continues to love daycare - especially "art." We have already compiled quite a little collection of "Art by Saela." Well, I guess that's about all for now - we hope all of you are doing well! Love, the Greens

2 comments:

Ben said...

I would love to see some of the "art by Saela"! We love hearing about all her new firsts - doesn't seem possible that she's already 13 months and walking! Love you all, the Stegemans

Lin said...

What a sweetheart! The many
faces of Saela. I love the
first one - looks as if she
was about to get into trouble.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Love, Aunt Lin