I am all ready to cheer on the Spartans!
I had a very exciting football Saturday. The Michigan State Spartans won - but not only that, Daddy's other alma mater Notre Dame also beat up on the Michigan Wolverines - which always makes Daddy happy. I feel a spirited rivalry beginning with my new cousin, Kaylee. Apparently, she is a Minnesota Gophers fan. I am not sure how that happened. I'll have to spend some more time with her I guess. Here's to more of the same for the Spartans in the coming weeks - GO STATE! (Even though Daddy is a ND fan too - the Spartans will win out when they meet next Saturday.)

2 comments:
Cousin Kaylee says GO GOLDEN GOPHERS! Notre Dame? They have a football team?
Saela:
I see a "future" cheerleader
in my crystal ball. You are
all decked out. All you need
is some pom poms.
Suppose you'll be watching
football this weekend.
Have a great day.
Love, "Great" Aunt Lin
Post a Comment