Saela and I have returned from our trip to Minnesota. We had a great time visiting our family and friends. Forthcoming will be many updates and pictures. For now Saela wanted to say a few words...
Hi! I had a great time seeing/meeting all of you while I was in town. I miss you already! (Short pause) I would also like to say hello to "Da Da" while he is away on business. Mom asked me to demo my rolling skills for you - so here goes.
Love and Hugs to All!
Saela
2 comments:
That is great rolling!! Our son has only rolled over once and he didn't like it very much!!!
Ben wanted to to tell Saela Hello and that he really enjoyed visiting with her in MN! He's been practicing his rolling too but he's still more interestd in trying to eat his hand...
Post a Comment