Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What to Say When There are No Words

Today, I found out that a dear friend and his wife had a stillborn baby girl last week. Although I cannot even begin to comprehend how they feel, I do vividly know what it is like when things do not turn out as planned. There simply are no words to express how I feel for them. I know so many of you prayed for Saela and our family - I ask you now to join me in prayer for the parents and family of this beautiful baby girl who is an Angel now in God's arms.


These helped me...

An angel opened the book of life and wrote down my baby's birth.
Then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth".
Author Unknown


Daddy, please don't look so sad,
Mama please don't cry~
'Cause I am in the arms of Jesus and He sings me lullabies.
Please, try not to question God,
Don't think he is unkind
Don't think He sent me to you,
and then He changed his mind.
You see, I am a special child,
and I'm needed up above .
I'm the special gift you gave Him,
the product of your love.
I'll always be there with you
so watch the sky at night,
Find the brightest star that's gleaming,
That's my halo's brilliant light.
You'll see me in the morning frost,
that mists your window pane.
That's me in the summer showers,
I'll be dancing in the rain.
When you feel a little breeze,
from a gentle wind that blows
That's me, I'll be there,
planting kisses on your nose.
When you see a child playing,
and your heart feels a little tug,
That's me, I'll be there,
giving your heart a hug.
So Daddy, please don't look so sad,
Mama don't you cry.
I'm in the arms of Jesus
and He sings me lullabies.
Author~Claudette T. Allen

1 comment:

Lin said...

Brenna: Hug that baby for me.
I know the pain that your friend
is going through but you were
giving them the right words to
help them. She continues to
develop and is so cute. Thanks
for all of your effforts with
your blog. Love to all, Aunt
Lin